It's true that the boys have pretty much been naked (save a diaper) or in onesies all summer long. It's just too hot and I'm too lazy. And who doesn't love a baby in plain white onesie?
I call this one "Goober One and Goober Two." I can't even look at it. It's too good.
Let's move in for a close up:
I die.
They were eating ice, hence the slobbery chins.
Sometimes I don't even bother snapping the bottoms of their onesies. Laa-zzy.
It's fun that the little boys are getting more involved in stuff. Like scooting chairs up to the counter. It's cute and endearing. It's also really inconvenient. Too many cooks in the kitchen and all that.
Most of the time I'm glad our family is moving onward and growing and maturing. But you know what? I bet I'll be sad next summer when there are no onesie clad toddlers running around barefoot in the kitchen.
4 comments:
I feel you on too many cooks and loving to eat ice :) And not buttoning onesies, or necessarily getting "real" clothes on... I feel this whole post. And do I spy IKEA kids bowls? I threw out all my other kid dishes and replaced with IKEA, they're just so darn stackable. I also spy a gorgeous kitchen, you lucky lady you.
Adorable boys. Jonah's been sporting the same outfit all summer too. It has been hot.
I miss Rushmore's toddler run and baby laughter. It is nice to move on and see them grow, but there are definitely plenty of things to miss as well.
I die too! My gosh, they are so stinking cute. And Pierce loves ice too. It made a fun, cool, cheap toy for the summer :) I love a baby in a diaper, but I feel white trash to take them out and about like that.
Post a Comment